Thursday, December 3, 2015

Christmas Edition: Gifts under $25 for women

If you're like me then you have several friends that you would like to buy something special for without breaking the bank. I'm going to share with you my under $25 gift guide and hope you get inspired. (Men, this could be really beneficial for you as well)

1. Anthropologie
This website has some unique gifts that I have never seen before, but absolutely love. Two of my favorites in their gift section are without a doubt these coffee mugs and the gingerbread mug toppers. What an adorable way to serve someone a hot drink at a get together and let them keep it, or just to feel festive when you cozy up at home and watch it snow. These may be the most adorable things ever.



2. Forever 21
This site is an amazing place to find gifts for us lady folk. This is where I go for original gifts, lounge wear, and tall socks for winter. Everything is cheap, and in my experience, all is good quality for the money. From jewelry to make up to fashion this site has it all. $20 goes a long way here.




The first two places are wonderful, but for those that don't feel like ordering online here are some different tips.

1. A gift card for a massage or mani/pedi

2. A girt card to somewhere they love to shop but rarely splurge on themselves

3. Candles and books (of course I would say that) but get creative and write a note in the front of the book. Someone recently did this for me and I LOVED it.

I hope this helps. If all else fails remember, everyone loves to eat! A good meal is hard to beat.

-Kayla


No comments:

Post a Comment