Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Shop Local... Hometown Lovin'

See those absolutely adorable things in the picture? I almost didn't have to leave the comfort of my driveway to buy them.... And by driveway I mean my cute small hometown. Not to mention- that means affordable prices for us small town folks. The antlers and mason jar light in the basket on my table, my earrings, mug, and rustic tobacco stick star on my wall... And more things in my house not listed. From Sparta, Tennessee!
Listen ladies, shop local. It'll make you feel you're doing your part in the community (okay and also silencing the shopping addiction). Below is a list of websites or Instagram usernames and some Facebook sites where you can find my awesome hometown shops and check them out. 
@sweetilamaes  or www.sweetilamaes.com (Sweet Ila Maes barn sale) 
@thelocallofts (The Local Lofts)
@jongees (Jongees fine gifts and furnishings)
@tinaanstaes (Tina and Taes)
The Fragrant Mushroom 
@the_bluetick or The Bluetick General Store
Enjoy!
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment