Tuesday, September 22, 2015

3 September Favorites

1. Nora Roberts Dark Witch book series
Those who know me know that I started getting into reading about a year and a half ago. Since then, I've read tons of books. My favorite ones are the ones that take you out of your own life and make you feel like you're living in a dreamland. I took a suggestion from a friend and started reading this series a couple of weeks ago. I just finished book two, and I can not wait to start book three. This is the perfect book for fall. It's got just the right amount of suspense and spookiness.
2. Longmire, a Netflix Original
My mom actually heard about this show before me and convinced me to give it a try. I watched the Pilot and two days later found myself half way through Season Two. Let's just say I might be a tiny bit obsessed with this show. It's like an old western cop show with the perfect storyline and action. You will not regret a Longmire binge!
3. Bath & Body Works Fall Candles
Pumpkin Pecan Waffles and Pumpkin Cupcake to be exact. I've been burning these two at the same time, and my stars it is a heavenly smell. Nothing makes me cozier while reading or watching Netflix than a good candle burning! I highly recommend both of these. Also, the B&BW wallflower in Marshmallow Fireside. Lets be realistic for a minute though, I'm not paying $25 for a candle. Check out Retailmenot (linked below) and get great coupons! I use these and wait for sales and stock up. Can't beat that.








LOVE,
KAYLA

No comments:

Post a Comment